Scrum Master/PM at Intellias (Ukraine)LinkedIn profileTopic: "Same but different: A story of delivering multi-brand product"
Typical software engineer. Along the almost 10 years career in IT, was working as QA, support, security, automation, development engineer and team leader. Daily duties were to design strategies, develop automation processes, maintain gaps, work closely with the clients and cross-functional departments to succeed in product delivery. Speaker on various Ukrainian conferences.
• Programming: C#, js (in the past: C/C++, Obj.Pascal, Python);
• Test tools: WebDriver (in the past: Selenium, Watin, Pywinauto, Sikuli, Test Complete)
• Concepts: Integration / System / Unit automation testing; Security testing & security analysis; Functional, Exploratory, Performance manual testing;
• Scripting: PowerShell, CMD, Bash;
• Bugtrack: Jira, Redmine, TestLink;
• Source Control: TFS, StarTeam, SVN;
• OS: Windows, Linux(Ubuntu, Mint) – expired user; Windows 2008/2003 Server - administrative skills;
• Cryptography, Math. Modeling;
• Blogging insights
• Analytical, organisational and management skills;