The period of active market development for Concord bank
began in 2012. During this time, 11 branches were opened in major cities of the country: Dnipro, Kiev, Odesa, Lviv, Kryvyi Rih, Zaporizhzhia and Kharkiv. Concord bank was the first in Ukraine among small and medium-sized banks to receive principled memberships of Mastercard, Visa International and Prostir. It has its own PROCARD processing center, which makes the bank completely independent in everything from issuing super-modern payment cards to terminals, from providing bonus systems to ultra-fast payments. And the icON25 Internet banking was the first to give Ukrainians the opportunity to pay their entire utilities without any commission.
In the last 2 years Concord bank:
- Introduced the ability for Concord bank payment cards be used smartphone via Apple Pay, Google Pay and Garmin Pay.
- Launched Concord Pay - an online acquiring with an Apple Pay option, allowing online business owners to double the amount of payments on their websites
- The first in Ukraine to launch a mobile version of Bank ID using QR code technology alongside PrivatBank.
- Became the 5th bank in Ukraine by the amount of Money Send transfers from MasterCard
- Became one of the 10 most successful banks in the country in the categories "Internet Banking" and "Mobile Banking" at the "Financial Club Awards 2019"
- Won second place as the "Best Debit Card", "Best Debit VIP card" and "Best Credit VIP card" nominations, and also won bronze in the "Best Credit Card" at the FinAwards 2019
Concord bank also has one of the lowest fees in the country for withdrawing cash from international and foreign bank cards - only 2%. As for IT specialists, with just 1 hryvnia they can open an account and then with the commission 0% sell currency, withdraw and transfer funds from payment cards.
That's the third time Concord bank has been ITEM financial partner.